Shareit app is one of the best and easiest way to transfer files from one device to another. Shareit App allows its users to transfer or share files to other devices using Wi-Fi and it is way faster than the ordinary Bluetooth. Shareit app has a very neat and clean user interface compared to other Wi-Fi sharing apps and is available for iOS, Android and Windows devices. By using Shareit you can transfer GB’s of data in just a couple of minutes on a decent internet connection. It also gives you the ability to share files or data from an iPhone to your Android device or vice versa. Download Shareit APK latest version which we have shared with you.
There are dozens of Wi-Fi sharing apps on the Google Playstore but none of them is closer to the quality that Shareit provides to its users. You can also share apps from one device to another using shareit app. It also allows you to transfer files without any internet connection and can transfer at the rate of up to 20 MB/second. There’s also a new feature that’s added to the Shareit app recently and it is known as Share Zone. Now what this new feature does is that it allows you to transfer or send any kind of data from your friend’s Share Zone.
How To Transfer Files Using Shareit App
So, today in this article, I’m going to show you fellas that how you can easily share or transfer files between two devices using the power of Shareit app. So without wasting a whole lot of your time, let’s dive in to it.
But before we begin! Here are a few requirements that you should keep in mind in order to use shareit app.
- Both devices should be connected to Wi-Fi. Only Wi-Fi works. If you’re on a Data Connection then it will not work. So first make sure to connect both of your devices to Wi-Fi.
- Also make sure you have already installed the Shareit app on your respective devices.
How To – Tutorial
- First, you need to download and open Shareit app on your device and tap on the Send option.
- After that, select the respective files that you want to transfer and tap on the Next button.
- Then the Shareit app will perform a search for all the available devices.
- Now head over to the other device and open Shareit app and then tap on the Receive option.
- Then back to your previous device (from which you were sending files). Tap on that other device to start transferring the files.
- That’s all!
So, that’s how you transfer or share files using Shareit app. These steps are pretty much the same for all the devices whether its a Windows PC or Mac OS X. I hope that this article gave you what you were looking for. And if you still have any questions regarding this article then don’t forget to drop them in the comments area.
Like it? Well, in case if you said yes then please do share this article with your friends and on your social networking profiles. Since your friends might be looking for the same. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media. You may never know as it may help them out.